P&O Cruises – Summertime is your time
P&O’s new 2019 summer collection – ON SALE NOW
Ah, summer! It’s the time for salty sea breezes, gentle strolls and adventures in the sun. And with P&O’s new 2019 summer collection, you can have it all. So why not dip your toe in the water and take a look? With hundreds of holidays on offer, the world’s your oyster. Bask in the rustic beauty of the Greek islands; enjoy a meandering tour of the Norwegian Fjords or treat your whole clan to some family-fuelled fun in the Canaries. With so many long and leisurely days in port, there’s plenty of time to get to the beating heart of every destination. And when the sun goes down? You’ve all the restaurants and entertainment on board to make it an evening to remember.
To help inspire you to book a P&O Cruises holiday from their new summer 2019 collection, P&o are also offering the following perks for past guests:
- 5%* past guest discount on bookings of applicable Select Price holidays made by 30th November 2017
- 5%Δ loyalty member discount on selected Peninsular Club cruises booked at any time
And don’t forget, both newcomers and past guests can book a Select Price holiday at any time and pay a deposit of just 15%**
P&O’s new collection promises all those moments you crave in a summer getaway. See a few highlights below.
- Oceana’s brand new Mediterranean fly-cruise collection, visiting classic destinations including Dubrovnik and Venice, plus hidden gems such as Sarandë and Olbia
- New cruises to some of North America and Canada’s most incredible East Coast destinations including New York, Boston, Newfoundland and Quebec
- Oriana’s rare sailing past the magnificent North Cape in July 2019 (cruise X913). This itinerary also includes cruising through the wonderful Isfjorden and the Svalbard archipelago
- Fleet maiden calls to Fredericia in the Jutland peninsula of Denmark, and Le Verdon for tours to Bordeaux – hub of the famous French wine region
- Exciting new shore excursions, from cider tasting in Guernsey and Paella making in Valencia, to paddle boarding in Bilbao and helicopter ‘flightseeing’ in the Norwegian Fjords
- Ship maiden calls including Lerwick, Shetland Islands (Oriana), Sorrento, Italy (Aurora), Tórshavn, Faroe Islands and Belfast, Northern Ireland (Ventura)
Explore it all at your own pace
The beauty of a P&O Cruises holiday is that you can take things at your own pace. Days on board might involve lazing by the pool, relaxing in the spa or taking your pick of the diverse on-board activities and entertainment. Ashore, it’s just as easy to set the tempo with generous time in port to explore or simply find the perfect beach or harbour-side café. A rich assortment of shore excursions also encourages you to tailor the day to your mood. Choose from activities such as kayaking and scuba diving or opt for quieter pursuits, from city sightseeing and garden visits, to wine tasting and walking tours. Families can make a splash at water parks, join cycling tours, go dolphin spotting or even try a local cookery class.
Why book now?
By securing your holiday with a 15%** deposit well in advance, you’ll get the very most from your Select Price benefits which give you priority for your dining choices and cabin location. You’ll also have the pick of the bunch from the hundreds of cruises on offer. Plus, past guests will benefit from a 5%* saving on Select Price bookings made by 30th November 2017. And if you’re a loyalty member, don’t forget you can receive a 5%Δ discount on selected Peninsular Club cruises right up to sailing.
Terms & Conditions apply. See below for a selection of applicable sailings.